Thursday, November 03, 2005

Time to get on with the book....

I can't believe it. November already? Where has the time gone?

Papers all done, I only have the ECL case with me. It's a revise and resubmit with very good reviews though and I really should just do it up and send it off but... no motivation because it's a case and not a research paper...

Meanwhile I've written to Routledge to say that the book is on schedule... and will be delivered next October.

Not writing any more papers this year - have so many papers out to journals I think I've done quite enough...let's see..the number of papers currently out at the journals:

Journal of Marketing Education
Journal of Strategic Marketing
Journal of Service Research
Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management
Asia Pacific Case Research Journal

Number of papers accepted for publication:

Journal of Services Marketing
Marketing Intelligence and Planning

Not bad for the year's work...time to really get cracking on the book..

Chapter 2 is coming along nicely and I have so many bits and pieces everywhere that I really have to put them together...

Roger and I got the KTP grant! I am really happy about this....£100,000 of RAE countable income!

No comments: