Friday, September 21, 2007

The Plan for 2007/8

The plan for 2007/8

I hope that the EPSRC/BAE Grant of £107,000 is approved mid Nov, which is a nice project. Not too difficult, but interesting and should yield a good paper and interesting results.

The Language and Relationships grant of £330,000 is a long shot but I hope to get it. If it happens, I won't be teaching much for 3 years.

I am applying to be an AIM fellow for Services. This will be rather prestigious if I get it and would define a lot of what I do in the next 2 years. It would bring me into a different phase of my career, one that I particularly enjoy since its about strategy and policy in service research in the UK .

Papers submitted to EJOR, JEBO are awaiting answers. The warranty paper and the ECL paper still needs to find a home.

I hope to apply for chair next year, so fingers crossed.

No comments: