Well, it's mid year, six months since my last posting and probably the busiest time of the year for me...
I have a research assistant, Carolina, who is now in Kuala Lumpur with me - and together we have a mission of completing 7 papers within this 3 months. It really isn't as much as it seems, coz half of them are projects I've been working on for the last few months and the other half are revise and resubmits. As it stands, I have finished 4 and with only 3 left, I hope to be done by end of July so that I can really get into writing the book and finishing that up by the end of the year.
Busy though I am, I feel productive and Carolina really helps to take away the rather tedious parts of research (e.g. formatting, corrections etc.)
My 'signature' paper is finally done and I sent it to MSOM (Manufacturing and Service Operations Management). It went through the editor who has accepted it for review (I consider that to be a big achievement in itself... yay!)...perhaps the Ng's Theory of Advanced Demand will finally see the light of day?? We can only hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment